A landing page may be all you need to generate interest, leads, and ultimately revenue for your business. Take advantage of this awesome tool and build a lead generation machine that brings results.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is any web page that is built and optimized
specifically to present a product, service, or offer in exchange
for the visitor’s contact data. Typically, landing pages lead
visitors to perform only one desired action.
Landing pages can be used to:
- Generate leads from your email campaigns.
- Add people to your email list.
- Promote your product launch.
- Drive people to your events.
There are two types of landing pages and each is used to drive different actions:
Opt-in pages: Designed to collect visitor details, such as a visitor’s name or email address, with permission to send communications. You can then use the information to send follow up emails to nurture subscribers towards becoming customers.
Product landing pages also known as Click-through pages: These pages present specific information about the product or service on offer. The goal of these pages is to warm up the visitors before they take the desired action. Quite often, these pages don’t contain an opt-in form, rather a single call-to-action button that leads the reader to the initial offer page where the conversion occurs.
What elements do you need to consider?
The most successful landing pages all share a few common elements and follow a certain structure. Here are a few tips to help you get started with building a winning landing page:
- Create a benefit-oriented headline: Ensure your headline not only grabs attention but it must also talk about the benefit it brings to your visitor. On average, 8 out of 10 people read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 continue to read the rest.
- Attract visitors with pictures and video: Use images to show off your products, show an experience you offer, or capture the results people can achieve a before and after shot. Try replacing images with video. Recent studies show that video can increase conversions by 86%.
- Keep your design simple: The best landing pages are easy to read and have a clear message. They should have only one call-to-action button. Having more than one CTA button dramatically decreases the conversion rate. So keep it focused on one offer.
- Add social proof: Testimonials and case studies from existing customers builds credibility. Reach out to your customers and asking them what makes your product or service special for them. Include pictures of your customers along with their testimonials.
- Write persuasive copy: Focus on the pain your audience is experiencing and how your offer will help solve that pain.
Now you know what a landing page is and what you need to get started. If you need help with promoting your next product or service let Wahmworkspace help you “Launch with a Landing Page”. Book a call with one of our experienced VA’s to discuss your needs.